1. Survey Periods must be clearly determined by the project holders
after the delays of the "Kick off" phase
2. Check Points will be done
by the international coordinator (acting as the general supervisor of
the project) at the end of every Survey period
3. Project holders in each country must answer to CP.
4. Project holders (area coordinators) must write one synthesis note (or some emails) to the skill area coordinators about the
teachers involved made in the High School during the 2nd Survey period (or even
during the 1st one) in order to facilitate their monitoring task
5. Area coordinators must write one monitoring (coordination) note
1. A timetable was immediately
communicated to the partners by the general supervisor, see : pedagogic monitoring
our mobility plan was changed
(after Vivienne's demand during W3)
2. Before the 7th of July for CP2 (general survey and questionaire about R2)
3. Before the 20th of July for CP2 and the 6th of November for CP3
4. Before the 15th of July / some people did it during the workshops
5. Before the 25 th of July
1 Goal : Assign a regular
rythm to Quality Control and
follow up. After that the first Survey
Period did end at the term of the first semester (from October, 2015 to
March, 2016) every Survey Periods will be almost 3 months long...
2 + 3 Goal : Perform our follow up program as it was planned in order to check if our goals are targeted
4 Goal : Help skill area coordi-
nators to list all the activties and
productions linked to their monitoring business and fill the gap between the plan and reality concerning our
"Journal Officiel" on line (blog).
5 Goal : Exchange informations and
publish a schedule timetable of pedagogic and dissemination actions in
order to be able to make proposals to coordinate the works of local
must try to give informations to the international coordinator and
other pilots about the reports they have to do to their national
7. Our studies about the ancient fears and specially the Night
creatures and myths must be achieved and finished. Final products will be put on line
by project holders during next winter.
8. A pedagogic planification is very necessary and a schedule time table etablished by the international coordinator was adopted
|6. As soon as possible
7. Uploads to do in the dedicated CMS from september, 2016 to february, 2017
8. Immediately (as seen in first point )
|6 Goal : Use the same words, meliorate the definition of our objectives before to do mobilities to manage best evaluation tools
7 Goal : Product a webzine ILARGIA and after that get out of the eTwinning NBE+ partners.
8. Goal : Actualize the common Google agenda and make the deadlines more strictly observed
W3 and W4
Debates on rewritings and preparation
Notice that our exchanges about mobility program were not definitively closed
9. C3 program must be inspirated by the two main objectives assigned to this mobility
(study of Transylvanian context, beginnings of discusses between students about rewritings) - the
romanian driver (Mrs Zetea) is in charge of
10. Latvian team will
produce a questionaire to students in order to compare the more
frequent fears in every country and begin to study nowadays' fears.
9. Brain storming on concrete tasks to give to do to pupils can begin as soon as possible
and formal proposals must be transmitted first to Ramona (and Vivienne as the
most implicated area coordinator) before the end of september. From october all the drivers would be involved in the debates.
10. Forms will be given to pupils in september or october. Statistic treatment could be done by romanian team and be used during C3 .
9. Goal : Make the students to
cooperate (overcoming troubles like different languages) and
obtain from them a production useful for pupils not involved
themselves in the mobility
10. Goal : Identify cultural differences and/or universal fears, try to think about the explanations context.
Web strategy and exercices on line supervised by an expert
11. Project holders must learn to use CMS and to put on line contents on ILARGIA webzine
12. Project holders must use this website as a training draft before to put on line contents on the
NUITS BLANCHES FESTIVAL site
11. A formation for French team will be implementated this autumn
12. The second CMS will be on line from february and another formation session
will be done during winter
11 Goal : Make for February/March of
2017 a webzine to close our participation in the eTwinning
and valorize it
12 Goal : Manage a very attractive site to valorize our final productions and help us to organize multiplier events