|TO SEE CP6
Click on the Wolf
Fifth SURVEY PERIOD
From March, 2017 to June, 2017
Go to C4 report
According to the original plan, synopsis methodology was supposed to be introduced and applied during
C3 but a demand for a postponement to C4 has been done
so Romanian team (C3 organizer) built a mobility
on leads for rewrites (Romanian myths).
Since R3 in Riga it is a fact that transnational narrative write
coordination is up to Ramona and P-L because Vivienne
focuses on the national dialogue. First synopsis were confronted during
Each team has now its own national synopsis and have still to
prepare a dialogue from this work (in order to play it during
And the partners did also another synopsis they have together to
imbricate in a transnational story to write and to play it together.
dispatched during R3
Our second pedagogic phase is beginning
(Last 16 months period).
C4 was a study travel made to produce
our Rewrites Guide in order to begin the preparation of the ending Festival
R3 "switch" meeting was to edit the next year schedule time table about
rewrites, new fears studies and intellectual outputs. A rewrite
roadbook was done as a lead for the transnational rewrite to make next
Go to R3 report
See Gantt Chartfor
the second phase
C4 Follow up - Download from here
C4 TARGETED GOALS
(pdf, in French)
LIST OF INTELLECTUAL OUTPUTS
1. Olga and Sanita: How to make students work about ancient myths /
Baltic peoples protection signs, rituals
2. Ramona and P-L: How to implement a transnational study /
Fears and Totalitarism
3. Şerife: How to make students work about ancient myths /
Turkish people protection signs, rituals and objects
4. Ramona and P-L: Evaluation issues in Transnational projects
5.Vivienne: How to implement workshops to make students rewrite / Dracula myth
6. Alessandra and Edda : How to exploit and to confront some texts /
about old fears (Italian traditions) and modern fears (terrorism and Natural Hazards) / learning English and French as L2
7. Şerife : How to make students tell their stories in cartoons or animation.
8. Şerife : How to make students create computer games related with turkish customs and rituals
9. P-L: How to manage and to live a transnational Festival and a meeting with young foreigners involved in Erasmus+ program.
- All the project holders are "very satisfied" about the results of the
partnership. That's almost the same thing for last mobilities (one teacher is only "satisfied" with C4 and R3 results).
- It seems that the rewrite roadbook is a very good tool for everybody.
- Questionaires done for students by
mobilities' organizers are, for all
the project holders, a smart way to measure the impact of the project
- Feeling about the impact is positive