IMPACTS page 1
Retour aux téléchargements en cliquant sur l'icône :
Go back to Download area
Reminder of pedagogic issues:
PLANNING (chronologie reformatée) :
Three phases (ENERGIES AND MYTHS then ENERGIES AND INDUSTRIALIZATION 1st year (after the change of the timeline in autumn, 2021) - SUSTAINABLE ENERGIES AND FINAL INTELLECTUAL OUTPUTS 2nd year 2022-2023.
Each phase is marked by experiences (field trips, conferences or short-term exchange) nourishing the information and imagination of the students, gradually brought to produce a synthesis of the knowledge acquired but above all three narratives in images designed and executed in the context transnational. The whole forming a Triptych made available to the public.
Valorization of interdisciplinarity and European openness in order to prevent (or correct) dropping out of school by positively considering the skills and talents of learners and by reconciling free expression and popularization of science!
Subjective Indicators - Indicateurs qualitatifs
I - GENERAL IMPACTS - Changements gobaux
according to project holders (R4 meeting results : see more in our blogspot)
1. Progress in school performance and "wellness" for learners / students school performance and motivation in getting better results in exams and contests / Upgraded intercultural comunication skills, foreign language, digital and soft skills. Students updated and complimented their natural sciences knowledge / better school performance and motivation
2. They made new friends, and adapted a possitive attitude towards enviremental issues / Higher tolerance, new friendships (networking) / Better teamwork, social skills
3. Sense of empathy, responsibility and cooperation / Students are able to use different methods to create artistic works (AI, drawing, canva.com etc) / Artistic output through values of empathy and responsibility
4. Changes integration in the school curriculum / School upgraded and included some new learning methods and approaches / Integration in the school curriculum
5. Support from local authorities / Cooperation with the local NGO and schools / Support and collaboration with local authoration
6. Students became more aware of the pollutions and global warming / Students got better understanding and wider perspective of the processes of Sustainable Development / Increased awareness as to global warming, climate change / Personal relationships and continuation of upcoming projects
7. The continuation of the projects and relationships / New friendships with future plans for further cooperation / impeccable experience.
See more in the 18th International Note: IC 18 in Blogspot "Journal officiel"
II - GENERAL IMPACTS - Changements globaux
according to students (I1/ I2 / I3/ I4 and I6 )
Except 5th and 7th items, the same questions were given to learners and teachers.
Students had to complete online questionaires after each of the three mobilities implemented as study travels...
Satisfaction seems to be at a very high point all along the implementation; more global polls were done after C1 (results of the detailed questionnaire gien at the end of the mobility was published in NBE+ (dazibao edited in C1 issues page - in the Study Travels reports part - and questionnaire in CP12 page - available clicking the "Follow Up" tab)
IMPACTS: download from here the results of the subjective analysis
clicking on the photograph>>
ACCESS TO PAGE 2:the impacts controlled by other qualitative indicators
d'après les instruments du Contrôle Qualité définis en amont et la consulation des apprenants et enseignants au fil de l'eau
FOLLOW UP MANAGEMENT: outcomes
PAGE 1: SUBJECTIVE IMPACTS;
fixed by the R1 seminar
made in Riga and completed in
Saint Jean de Luz (R01)
In order to understand Dissemination Tool for these indicators (measured by a note):
go back to explanations given about the sujective grid
designed by the R1 seminar